(before Feb. 10th, 2021)
(after Feb. 10th, 2021)
|Author (Student)||440 USD||460 USD|
|Author (Normal)||480 USD||500 USD|
|Author (TPC Member)||460 USD||480 USD|
|Presenter Only||360 USD||380 USD|
|Listener||300 USD||300 USD|
|Additional paper(s)||380 USD||400 USD|
|Additional page(s)||50 USD|
|Dinner Ticket (May 29, 2021)||20 USD|
|Extra Proceedings||30 USD|
|One Day Visit||70 USD|
- Author: making a presentation in the conference with paper publication.
- Presenter: making a presentation at the conference without paper publication.
- Listener: participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
- One regular registration can cover a paper within TEN pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- Student rate is Only applicable for students who are First authors and attached their student' ID card copy when register.
- Accommodation is excluded in registration fee. We advise delegates to
reserve rooms in advance. For recommendation, please browse venue.
- Admission to all sessions
- 15 minutes (Including Q&A) for presentation (author/presenter)
- Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir
- Lunches, coffee breaks
- Conference Schedule/Abstracts
You can make the payment onsite the conference. But the presentation
time will be arranged for you onsite. We will just offer you the
presenter's certificate with handwriting instead of printing.
Note: it could be better to register in advance. So all materials can be prepared for you.
Any questions, please mail email@example.com
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.